Monday, May 2, 2011

Excited!

So, as you all know I've been cranking out work on the steampunk novella.

Okay, maybe I didn't tell you.  I've been laser focused for the last month on writing  a steampunk novella for Carina Press's open call for...steampunk novellas.  They had a specific subject in mind, holiday/christmas theme.  So, it's been fun writing about the chill of winter as things get hot here in Texas. 

So, anyway, I've been doing that.  It's been fun.

But I got an message via Twitter today.  It was an invitation to write a short story for an upcoming anthology release.  How exciting is that?

I got asked to write a story for something.  Not, I have a story and are you interested? 

That's freaking sweet!  I'm like this close to busting out of the amatuer circuit and getting into the minor Minor Leagues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment